Friday, February 22, 2013

Mexican Soda

So my Zelda buddy told me a store carried soda with real sugar in it. He told me this because he knows why I don't drink Diet Pepsi. Anyway he told me about this mexican soda brand name Jarrotos.
And I'm not being racist when I say mexican soda. This soda is made in Mexico. Anyway the flavor says Toronja which translates to grapefruit. I had my husband open the bottle and took a tentative sip of the soda.

To to my surprise it tasted pleasantly like Sprite. There is nothing wrong with Sprite. I like it. It's just not my drink of choice. My husband picked a Strawberry Jarrots soda but hasn't opened it, so I have yet to taste it. If you live in the Shenandoah, Pa area and want to buy this drink I got mine at the One Stop Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment