Saturday, February 16, 2013

Status Report

I know it has been a few days since I last posted and some of you might think that I gave in to temptation. But I didn't. I haven't had even a drop of Diet Pepsi.

Life seems normal to me. I haven't noticed any more side effects. I did have a stomach ache earlier today but I blame drinking too many Snapple Apples.

Just something else I have to cut back on. Funny thing. Water seems to be growing on me. Liking the refreshing taste that it brings me. Much better than a can of soda.

Don't get me wrong there are still times I long for a sip of Diet Pepsi. But I also think because I cut out soda that subconsciously I cut out a lot of junk food. Probably because the taste of one thing doesn't seem to taste so great without the other.

Hopefully I am losing weight. I go to the doctors in March so I will see how I am doing then. I have weighed myself but sorry there is no way I am posting it for the world to see.

It may just be a number but its my number and I'll share it if I want to.

And I don't want to. : P

No comments:

Post a Comment